Nintendo announces the arrival of the Super Sale on the eShop with over 1500 discounted games for Nintendo Switch. Here are all the details.
Nintendo has announced the arrival of the Super Sale on the eShop with over 1500 games in promotion for Nintendo Switch at discounted prices up to 67%. The promotion will start tomorrow 9 June from 15:00 and will end on 19 June. Among the games on offer we also find The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, Dark Souls: Remastered, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Luigi Manson 3 and many others.
The #NintendoSwitch #eShop Super Sale begins this Thursday. They will also include titles that have never been discounted before: #NewPokemonSnap , Shin Megami Tensei V and #LEGOStarWars : The Skywalker Saga! pic.twitter.com/QrRquJmxUD
– Nintendo Italia (@NintendoItalia) June 7, 2022
For the complete list of games on offer we will have to wait for tomorrow, but in the meantime Nintendo has shared a short list of titles on offer that we report below:
- New Pokémon Snap – 33% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – 33% off
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – 20% off
- Dark Souls: Remastered – 50% off
- Among Us – 25% off
- DOOM Eternal – Bethesda 67% off
- Monster Hunter Rise – 50% off (until June 26, 2022)
- Hades – 40% discount
- Cuphead – 30% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition – 33% off
- Sonic Mania – 50% off
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 – 33% discount
- Bastion – 77% off
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – Gold Edition – 75% discount
- Splatoon 2 – 33% off
It should be noted that until June 26, Monster Hunter Rise will be available for purchase on Nintendo eShop at a 50% discount to offer fans the opportunity to retrieve Capcom’s action RPG at a discounted price before the launch of the expansion, Monster Hunter . Rise Sunbreak, scheduled for June 30th.
- @NintendoItalia status 7/06/2022 (twitter.com)